Thursday, August 26, 2010

X


hello peoples. :)  im back to post .. LOLL.. Hais .today few day . happen alots. thing LOL my probation officer . say i probation chance very high :) and i going back to school. . hais.3day ago. fight with my sister cause of the speaker . lol. i kick the fan throw the chair. then she throw the chair too . lol then my mother come out. see . i very angry kick the chair . kenna my sister leg. then kenna a cut. the cut very deep. can see the bone all. hais . then my mother call her god father send her to hostpital. ttsh . i feel so guilty .  my mother tell me treat her good for now :(   but this 1 will 1 laa. she hungry or wad. i also will help her tabao. or wad de.. cant sleep sia. cause thinking the cut very scary . haiss.. watch mioTv nao.BORED BORED BORED DIE DIE DIE ME ME ME AR AR AR ! ! !.         

ENDING MY POST HERE
BYEBYE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment